--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Teresa R. Halvorson-Fox" <thfox at mindspring_com>
To: president at nativefish_org

Robert,

I've been to your website several time over the last year.  I live in
Atlanta, Ga.  I have a pond in my back yard, and would like to look into
some native fish to keep in it.  I currently have goldfish, two rainbow
dace and a few turtles.  I need to do a little research on the local fish
to find out what would be suitable for my pond (and safe from my
turtles).
I haven't been able to find a good book on Georgia fishes yet tho.  I
also
would like some help on where to get them - do I go out and catch my own?
Is that legal, and how does one identify the fish?  Where do you look for
them?  Or, is there somewhere that I can purchase them?  I realize this
is
a lot of questions, and you probably don't have a lot of time for people
like me, but I would really appreciate any help you can give, even if
it's
just a point in the right direction.

Thanks
Teresa Halvorson-Fox