Re: Live Foods book

Does anyone have information about the new TFH book Live Foods, ISBN
0793801370, illustrated by W. Volkart. I have not found this book at Barnes &
Noble. Amazon.com now says the book will not be published until next year. I
am curious if it is a reissue of an old book, or a completely new work, or if
anyone knows who has contributed to it. I sold them 3 livefood articles years
ago that did not appear in the magazine. No amount of photos and drawings
would stretch that text to 100+ pages, so it must not be me, at least.