Re: [Live-foods] white worms

I have been surfing, and several sites mention cocoons.  I felt that  the
gritty things had to be generated by the worms, because they were all over  the
lid and some were in spherical groups on the soil surface.  I have  prepared a
new culture box with peat and am going to follow some procedures  that are a
little different than I already have done.  It was suggested to  poke small
holes around the edges of the container under the lip.  I will  also try the
bread soaked in milk.

Thanks, everyone, here I go again
Carol   < ' )))><

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)