Re: [Live-foods] Grindal worms

Thank you very much for the feed back on the media, Carol.  I will try your suggestion.  I happened to have a lot of peat moss on hand.  I also have a bag of garden lime, but it's dolomitic one.  I also have food grade calcium hydroxide that I can use, too.  I am sorry what happened to your cultures.    I need to order some Grindal worms myself.  My problem this time is fly infestation.  Last year it was my daugher's Grate Dane that got to my Grindal worms.

Tomoko