Re: Green Water

Hello,

I've read that maintaining a supply of green water for daphnia can be a
problem, because it's hard to grow when you want it and it often crashes when
you need it.

I've maintained daphnia for several years on a simple food made from
two tsps. of bread yeast and one cup of soy flour.  I feed about 1/4 tbsp. of
this mixture to a 35 gallon container of daphnia and it works fine.  Don't
overfeed.  I feed about once a day or when the water becomes almost clear.

Good luck!

Bill