[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Live food food <Live-Foods at actwin_com>
- Subject: Micro Worms
- From: Jeremy Adams <killifish at home_com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 01:52:14 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <200109210758.f8L7w5E11670 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Entourage/9.0.2509
Some Just for fun info I thought I would pass along.
I make up new micro worm cultures about every 3 weeks. For the medium, I use
equal parts regular oatmeal to water.
One day I decided that my baby fish needed more nutrition. To provide this
nutrition, I sprinkled a powdered bird vitamins over my starter cultures.
They took off just perfect and the worms took on the red color of the
vitamin powder. Donšt know if it is over kill or not, but the baby fish seem
to be doing great..