Re: Live Foods Digest V3 #242

Hi, Dan,

The adult flies, if they are that, have flat, swept-back wings and the larva
are uniformly dark, so they don't match the physical descriptions of the
flies at those two sites, although the description of their ecology is close.

I've read that this fly seems to be found only in white worm cultures, and
then when they get warmer.  I don't see them in the winter when my white worm
cultures cool down.

Thanks for your response.  I've enjoyed reading your comments in other places.