[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Triangle moss

I have been off the list for a while, and now back on...

The last time I was on the list,(over 6 months ago) there was a post 
referring to "triangle moss" with a link to a picture.  If I'm not mistaken, 
it was similar to java moss but the ends seemed to fan out differently in a 
more symetrical pattern.  Does anyone have a different name for this, or 
know where one could aquire a bit of it?  Hopefully someone out there 
remembers what I'm referring to!

Thanks for any help!


Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com