Reading Test Kits

Karen commented on my previous question:-

"Do you really think that in absolute terms it matters whether or not you
can read the difference between .1 ppm and .2 ppm in your test kit?  "

Matters to me !  Probably doesn`t make any difference in absolute terms

"Do you have an algae problem? "

Yes !

I can`t really see the point of buying a test kit if it is difficult to
read - perhaps I should change to eg. LaMotte like my Fe kit. I`m not quite
as experienced as you Karen at looking at the plants and guessing what may
be wrong with them.

Andy Moore  -  (andy at ascot_u-net.com)
Poulton-le-Fylde, Nr Blackpool
Lancashire. GB

Treasurer/BBb Tuba Player Poulton-le-Fylde Brass Band
and Aquatic Plant/Discus collector

http://www.ascot.u-net.com/home/Band.htm