Calcium question

Ok all you Kribers out there.  I have a question for you.  I cannot find
anything referring to calcium on the krib.  I may be blind....I'm not sure.
If you ask my wife she would definitely say that I am blind. LOL

I am finally starting PMDD.  It only took about two years to figure out that
there is something that my plants have been lacking:o(

I want to add calcium to my tank, but do not know how to add it.  I have
600mg/tablet and would like to mix it in with my PMDD.  Can anyone recommend
the correct amount to add to it?   I am using 1/2 liter solution PMDD, if
that helps.  I have a 20 gln tank.

The other question I have is what to look for in the plants that will tell
me to increase or decrease the calcium amount.

Thanks for the help.

Dave

Ps if you want, you can e-mail me off list.