Ballast info.

Hi all,

Don't know if this will help anyone, but... I'll post what I have found.

I am thinking of making a new hood and increasing the amount of light on my
25gal tank (just got the high pressure CO2 setup from Dave G., way cool).  I
was planning to use 55w Power compacts, found a source for everything
locally (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada), but the ballasts were pretty expensive
$70 CDN or so.  Soooo I called Fulham Ballast (www.fulham.com) and asked
about a ballast that will run two 55w PC, cost $12.00 US.  I think the same
ballast are used by AllGlass and CustomSealife.

Steve Bansee