scratched glass

First time posting!

I really enjoy this list and want to send my thanks to all who make this
list possible, as well as resourceful.

I'm curious to know if anyone can suggest a method of dealing with small
scratches on aquarium glass.  Is there some buffing method that someone
prescribes?  There seems to be some info regarding scratches on acrylic at
thekrib.com, but I'm not sure if this applies to glass.

Also, I'm interested in selling a 120 gallon tank (decided to start small
after buying it).  Please contact me off list if your interested.

Thanks,
Emilio
(in Chicago where cool weather is very welcome)