RE:Diy yeast disaster

Cathy Hartland wrote, in part:

	I had added malt extract to the basic yeast formulation, hoping to
turbo charge the yeast CO2 production over a longer period of time.
In a day or so, a whole lot of foam was produced in the bottle, far
more than I'd ever seen before.  I figured this idea was really
working!  But before long, things seemed awry in the tank.  The
plants were not doing so well.  A funny brownish film covered the
front of the tank

	Cathy, don't give up. Try again, only this time don't forget
	the hops!!

	Michael
--
Michael Serpa * Bay Island Orchids