DAWN TO DUSK LIGHTING

hi all again .. i have a few questions bugging me .. and also some
ideas in for my new tank .. its a 5ftX24inX20inH .. i was planning
some sort of light that has some sort of fluctuations in intensity
something like dawn to dusk effect and sort of a cloud passing
by the sun and blocking it effect ..
MY IDEA IS :

1 40w 48in coralife trichromatic on at 830 am off at 1030 pm
1 125w MV bulb rated at 4500K on at around 1030 am off at 830 pm
1 125w MV bulb rated at 4500K on at around 1230 pm off at 530 pm
1 40w 48in coralife trichromatic on at 100 pm off at 3-4 pm

MV BULBS turn on and off at interchanging intervals most is 6times
per day to simulate dark clouds

WOULD SOME OF THE AQUATIC PLANT GURUS PLEASE SHED SOME FEEDBACK ON
THIS THOUGHT ..

HOPING TO GET SOME FEEDBACK
TIA
MIKE