[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Alternathera cardinalis?
- From: ajreed at home_com (Andrea Reed)
- Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 07:28:48 GMT
- In-Reply-To: <199808290227.WAA04685 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <199808290227.WAA04685 at acme_actwin.com>
I came across a listing on [Redacted]
concerning a plant they had labeled as
Alternanthera cardinalis. The photo was beautiful, the plant has dark
green upper leaves and a bright red on the underside. Since they have
Alternanthera reineckii listed, I don't believe it is the same
species. In any case, does anyone know anything about this plant? Is
it a true aquatic, or is it, like Alternanthera sessilis, a plant of
which to be wary?
Thanks for any info,
A.J. Reed *
e-mail: ajreed at home_com * "Mom... I am a
Disclaimer: I *definitely* do not * Vampire Slayer."
speak for the group. *