Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #440

In a message dated 8/10/98 12:57:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Aquatic-Plants-
Owner at actwin_com writes:

<< Recently, all four of my SAEs died overnight for no apparent reason. I have
 other fish (angels, loaches, and corys) in the same tank that were not
 affected.  The tank is planted and has been established for about six
 months.

Ken,

This is really weird, but I lost 4 otocincli in the same way.  No red abdomen
though.  They are in a well planted tank with discus, rams, SAEs, and some
cardinals.  Although the tank is only two months old, I have not lost a single
fish except the otos.  I was going to post and ask  the same questions.

Rich