Carbon properties

Hi Luca,

Which ADA carbon is having the high porosity? Is it BIO-RIO?
Does it come with two grades one with 50 microns the
other 230 microns? Which is good for aerobic / anaerobic?

Is ADA carbon also having interconnected pore structure like
SIPORAX?

Are there other carbon for example from Eheim also having high
porosity? Eheim products are more readily available.

Regards
Casey Huang