New lights, plants going nuts.

Well, I've done it now.  A new 175 watt 10K metal halide setup over my 60
gallon.  Even the Anubias covered with brush algae are pearling now.  This
light is definitely bluer than the old Chroma 50s it replaced (they were a
year old).  Puts everything in an almost "too real" kinda light.  After two
days I can't even get a nitrate reading to show up on the LaMotte.  Time to
boost the dosage.  My question is, now that that higher plants are cranking
(doing the PMDD thang too), can I expect the brush algae to go into a decline?
Or is physical removal the only way?  BTW, these glitter lines are kinda
cool....

Tom