Re: Arizona Aquatic Gardens

I placed an order with Arizona Aquatic Gardens about 3 months ago and was very
pleased with their service and quality of their merchandise.  When I called, I
he was receiving a shipment or sending a shipment out ( I can't remember), but
he said that he would call back within twenty minutes.  Ten minutes later the
phone rang and he said that he was ready to take my order.  While he didn't
have everything that was listed on the website, he was helpful and made
appropriate suggestions for substitution.  It took them a week to mail out my
order, but it was at my doorstep when promised.  The quality of most of the
plants were incredible, far surpassing what is available here locally.  A pair
of large melon swords looked a bit snail-eaten, but he threw in a medium one
at no charge to make up for it!  Now all three have recovered and are
thriving, as are most of the plants that I ordered (exception being the
Vallisneria).  The leaves of my Java ferns are covered with "baby" plants and
I just  got finished pulling out 5 foot long strands of Cabomba out of my tank
two weeks ago.  I highly recommend them and would definitely order from them
again.  Now if I only had room for another tank.......