Re: Arizona Aquatic Gardens

I have ordered from Arizona Aquatic Gardens a couple of times and have
always been very pleased with their selection, prices and service.  They can
answer most any questions on size, light requirements, etc..  They shipped
on Friday and I received my plants Monday.  They were all in excellent shape
and I would highly recommend them.