Ca additions

What would be a good form for Ca additions in a PMDD regime?  Where is
it likely I could find this?  The additions would not need to be daily,
perhaps weekly or so, but I want a material that will dissolve readily in
RO water and the Ca source should be fairly pure.  I realize that CaCO3 is
a very good source, but is there some way to dissovle it in minutes
instead of just placing it in the tank and letting it "randomly" dissolve
with no idea of how much is going into the water column.

I want something I can add to the tank and have a rough idea where the Ca
concentration is (in ppm, but of course) is as I want to keep the water
soft, thus adding crushed coral, shell, etc is not what I am looking for.

o    Mike Nielsen                                                        u
m    Department of Geography         THE OPTIMIST BELIEVES WE LIVE IN    ?
a    Harvill Bldg Box #2             THE BEST OF ALL POSSIBLE WORLDS;    w
r    Tucson, AZ 85721                THE PESSIMIST FEARS THIS IS SO      h
e    mnielsen at u_arizona.edu                                              o