RE: stem plants and roots

Hi all,

Alysoun wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions I've gotten off-list, for how to prevent my
stem
plants from sending off so many roots -- special thanks to Carlos Munoz!

Just a suggestion, when you answer a question can you cc the answer to
the plant list here?  I was hoping to read the answers to this question
as I have this problem also.  Not to mention the shy lurkers out there
(like me!) who don't post but read and learn so much from all you
knowlegable, kind folks.
--
Kelly
mailto:apples at midohio_net