[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ca additions
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Ca additions
- From: "Louis Lin" <lhclin at aw_sgi.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 10:07:36 -0400
- In-Reply-To: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants Digest) "Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #342" (Jun 25, 3:48am)
- References: <199806250748.DAA28132 at acme_actwin.com>
Mike Nielsen wrote:
> What would be a good form for Ca additions in a PMDD regime? Where is
> likely I could find this? The additions would not need to be daily,
> perhaps weekly or so, but I want a material that will dissolve readily in
> RO water and the Ca source should be fairly pure.
You can use Calcium Chloride. Commonly sold as products to boost Calcium
level in marine tanks. Or if you dare, snow melting pellets.