Algae growth in CO2 Reactor

Hi Everyone,

This morning, while puttering around my tank, I noticed that my CO2 Reactor,
which contains Dupla Minicascades (small bio-balls) and has a strong
downward flow of CO2 and water, is developing a lot of what appears to be
long stringy green algae. I haven't seen this before, nor have I read
anything about it in any post on CO2 Reactors. Has anyone experinced growth
of algae within their CO2 Reactors? (the main tank is O.K., a bit of easily
removed green algae on the glass but certainly no "plague")

James Purchase
jpurch at interlog_com