The Tampa Bay Aquarium Society

invites you to visit our web site at:

http://128.253.45.114/TBAS/TBAS.html

We meet  the 2nd Monday of every month at 7 PM at the Florida Aquarium,
701 Channelside Drive, Tampa, Florida 33602. For further information
call Bill Shields at 813-972-2214. Every meeting features a speaker or
other program of aquatic interest. In addition an auction of fish
related goods and fish is held each meeting. Fishkeepers from beginners
to experts are invited to attend. For membership contact Al Knowles at
813-932-5447 or write 1101 W. Kirby St., Tampa, FL 33604.

Our annual show is on April 3rd and 4th in the Florida Aquarium, see our
web page for more information.

This months program will be study groups.

The following will be the four workshops that we have this meeting.

Livebearers - Ed Reynolds

Killifish - Bill Shields & Brian Skidmore

Plants - Darin Gasperson

Live Foods - Patty Moncrief

You all come now.

Best Fishes,

Mr. Fish

PS.  The Coastal Aquarium Society meets Wednesday March 4th at the Mote
Marine aquarium in Sarasota Fla.

Hay that's tonight!!!!!!

You can always contact me for more information on either club.