[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Conditioning your driftwood
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Conditioning your driftwood
- From: "Marshall F. Wilkinson" <wilkinso at acs_ucalgary.ca>
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 98 7:39:02 MST
- In-Reply-To: <199802082048.PAA12663 at acme_actwin.com>; from "Aquatic Plants Digest" at Feb 8, 1998 3:48 pm
A bit behind on my APD reading...
Jefferson asked about how to condition driftwood:
After boiling (to remove unwanted beasties) I soak mine in a
bucket (Ive also used a spare 20gal tank) and keep changing the
water. After a week or so the water rinsed clean. And the wood
moreor less sank to the bottom.