[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Regulators

You can get a low pressure regulator at a Brewery supply store.  Check you
local phone book.  As for needle valves, most people go through a
scientific supply/industrial supply.  I have just gone to Home Depot
(hardware store) and picked up a needle valve for $5.  It might take a
minute more to make adjustments, but I save quite a bit in cash.


><)> pearlsco at u_washington.com <(><