One for Steve

I concur with Steve and the post by Pete and Kelly Schmidt (well said guys).
We need MORE creativity in  this hobby in order to keep it moving forward
forward.  Thanks to the "Steves" out there ( you know who you are) for the
informative and thoughtful posts, and to your many hours of research.  Keep
discovering and writing  The "optimum" substrate may yet to be found.

 D C  Santiago                        email: dennis at nhb_com
 Toronto, CANADA