Dennerle

This are the points in the Dennerle guide book that they suggest if you
want to have no algae in your tank.

1. heating cable
2. fertile substrate (they suggest naturally the Deponit-mix) 1 and 1/4
inches
3. quartz gravel of 1-2mm 2 and 1/2 inches
4. total substrate of 4 to 7 inches
5. very slow filter
6. no water surface movement
7. fine filter media
8. water pump running at 70%-100% the tank total capacity every hour
9. no algae from the 6th month from the set up
10. not totally cristal and clear water
11. 25% water change weekly
12. low light
13. low blue light and high red light
14. chelated fertilizers
15. 80% of the substrate is filled with plants and 50% of them is fast
growing
16. one algae eaters every 25-50 liters
17. flake food
18. CO2 at 7 a.m. 30-40 mg/l at 7p.m. 25-30 mg/l
19. KH hardness at 1-2°
20. O2 at 7a.m. 2,5-3,5 mg/l at 7p.m. 3,5-6,0 mg/l

They suggest also their products like peat extract, the E-15, the
pflanzengold-7 and the V30.

What I don't understand is this: I'm following only some of these points
and a lot of you are following them like me but you have good results as
well maybe better than Dennerle so where is the truth. Dupla is against a
lot of their point but Dupla tanks are the most beautiful I have ever seen.

Tanks
Simone Vicini (psvicini at mdnet_it)