Solenoids

>From: Lyndle Schenck <LSCHENCK at dcscorp_com>
>
>I can find a source for most of the required components for a pressure
>CO2 system except the electrical solenoid.

I bought a Humphrey 310 series several years ago for about $10.00 (I
think).  They are fairly small about 1/2" thick and about 5" high and
3" deep.  I have never had any problem with it - it's been in
continuous use for about 5 years now. They come in all AC and DC
ranges pretty much.  I use a 24V DC model. It can handle pressure up
to about 125 psi.

Humphrey
PO Box 2008
Kalamazoo, MI 49003
(616)381-5500

--
    Jim Hurley         mailto:hurleyj at arachnaut_org
 Arachnaut's Lair    <URL: http://www.arachnaut.org/ >