Re: DIY co2 for a 10 gallon tank

Brian,
	My Daughter and I set up a 10 gallon planted tank 10 weeks ago.  We use
the DIY CO2 and the plants grow like crazy!  The KH has to be kept at about
8dkh in order to keep the PH at 7 or below (6.9 today).  The only problem I
have is when the CO2 slows down the PH goes way up.  I just have to keep a
close watch on the bottle and replace it as soon as I see a slow down.

Dave G.