Re: Test Kit recomendations

> From: Kellie & Peter Schmidt <petes at nas_com>
> Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 05:17:56 -0800 (PST)
>
> I'm new to this list, so I hate to ask questions that may have already
> been answered.  I searched the archives but could not find any
> 'authoritive' information on the quality/accuracy/useability/etc. of
> commonly available test kits.

Hobbyist style kits are generally lower cost than professional test
kits but their quality seems to vary widely.  If you don't mind paying
a little more, check out either Lamotte or Hach test kits.  I have
nothing but praise for the 10 different Lamotte kits we have.

http://www.lamotte.com
http://www.hach.com

---------
George