Re: CO2 - no luck

>I use a 2 liter soda bottle with no leaks (pressure tested)  and a
tube
>that simply extends about 5-7 inches below the surface. My mixture
>contains 4 cups of sugar, anywhere from 1 to 5 tsp's of yeast, and a
tsp
>baking soda (tried with and without it)

Try 2 cups sugar, 1/2 tsp (Fleischmann's) yeast, 1/2 teaspoon baking
soda, and about 6 cups of water (lukewarm is OK).

Don't know what you mean by "tube that simply extends about 5-7 inches
below the surface." But, just in case, I hope you mean below the
surface of the tank water, not below the surface of the yeast
solution. Inside the yeast bottle, the tube needs to be above the
yeast solution.

Greg. Tong
gtong at sirius_com (delivered by Cyberdog)
San Francisco, CA, USA

"Every infinity is composed of only two halves."