[Prev][Next][Index]

Large Ehiem Canisters

Wondered if anyone on the list has experience with the large Ehiem Canister filters (Model 2250 or 2260).  I have a 150g tank and filtration is routed through bulkhead holes in the bottom panel.  I'm considering purchasing the one of these two units to increase my filtration and also to simplify my current setup, in which I have two filters running in parrallel.  I'm looking for information on quality of these units, likes/dislikes, ease of use, etc.  Also, does anyone have experience with Ehiems wet/dry systems?  This is a consideration as well.  Is there any reason why I wouldn't want to use a wet/dry on a freshwater tank?

Scott Corbeil