Re: [APD] Heater

Understood - that's why you would take the heater that you would normally
use for a tank and then get two at approximately half the size each.  It
limits your cooking risk as in the generally unlikely event a heater broke,
it wouldn't cook the tank.  Having two break at the same time would be
extremely unlikely.