From: "Joesbirds at aol_com" <Joesbirds at aol_com>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 1:11:44 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] Light strip question

As for grounding going the length of the bulb I don't believe it is
necesearry other that support to hold the reflector. But I would make sure that  the
light is grounded . Stray voltage still bites. And it is near water. Most
flourecent fixtures I have seen usually just have a screw that you attach to the
ground wire to that goes back to the panel.