Re: [APD] tanks and marriage

Hey! I never said wood roaches were a deal breaker! I asked where we
were going to put them (650 square feet, remember?). I can't believe
you would misrepresent me to the group like that!

And you're welcome to come tinker with the tank in my office. Heck, I
know you won't make it any worse!

[/unlurk]