I guess that I am lucky in that I am building a fish room where I will have many tanks, I have almost 100 in a storage unit that I can use. It will be central filtration systems (either 2 or three systems)  I currently have only 9 tanks running upstairs and no complaints from my GF.

Message: 3
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 06:53:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: Erin Poythress
Subject: [APD] tanks and marriage
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

No fair! I've been stuck at 2 for years now. After I
added the amphibian tank (okay, so 3, but one's
terrestrial and doesn't count) and batted around the
idea of breeding wood roaches in our 650-square-foot
apartment for frog food, I was informed that it would
be a dealbreaker. I still struggle to understand why.
:)
Erin
who must go feed two angry cats...