Re: [APD] Disposing of Unwanted Fish

S. Hieber wrote:
> As for cows, the first question to ask, is why do you think cows think at all

Because they have a brain? To demand proof on a species-by-species basis
of the ability to think is sort of like asking for proof on a
ball-by-ball basis that ALL bowling balls will fall when dropped from a
building. We know that the machinery for thought is the brain and its
neurons. I don't see any empirical reason do believe that the animal in
which those neurons are located should have such a tremendous affect on
their basic operation, do you?

--
Jerry Baker