[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[APD] water seal

Okay, the stuff I have to seal rings is called Water Lube, made by Rick Harman Ent, Inc of Tempe, AZ.  Or at least it was in 1997 when I acquired this jar of it.Nick A

Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com