[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [APD] Eheim Leaks

        I just use the "J" tube in reverse. I put the short end into the tank
and attach the hose to the long end.


At 19-04-07, you wrote:
>Harry Martin wrote:
>> I never want to come home to an empty tank and flooded floor.
>On way to insure against that is to drill a small hole in the intake, 
>just below the maximum low water level in your aquarium.  Consider how 

Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com