Re: [APD] holes in new sword leaves

I believe Terry Barber wrote this email section below:
> Stuart,
>
> Is there no chemist or chemistry supply outfit that you can buy from in UK?
>
> Terry

I can't find one.
They seem to be primary suppliers of baking products.

I got a packet of calcium carbonate from one chemical supplier. They don't
do the one I want.

Though UK suppliers are still in the dark ages when it comes to the
Internet. Most don't know how to link in their pages to any search engines.
Fancy graphics but no actual content comes to mind.

Or as we say in Scotland - All fur coats but no knickers...
:-)

--
Stuart Halliday