Re: [APD] Truth in Advertising

Bill D wrote:
> I guess it is just human measure to look for others to blame when we run
> into problems because we are to dumb or too lazy to check out things
> ourselves.  "The government" at all levels, insurance companies, and here,
> the media, are all good targets.

Usually people get together and form an entity to perform research on
technical issues for us. That way we can take advantage of
specialization and let experts in their respective fields evaluate
things related to their area of expertise, rather than try the
inefficient approach of having everyone attempt to be expert in
everything. It's unfortunate that we chose the name "government" for
this organization as it causes otherwise reasonable people to object to
it for some reason.

--
Jerry Baker