Re: [APD] Truth in Advertising

I guess it is just human measure to look for others to blame when we run
into problems because we are to dumb or too lazy to check out things
ourselves.  "The government" at all levels, insurance companies, and here,
the media, are all good targets.

A few years ago I stopped at a stop sign and a sweet young thing promptly
ran into the back of my car.  We talked while we checked the damages and she
said, "They really should do something about this intersection", she said.
"There are a lot of accidents here."

I just knew it couldn't have been her fault.

Bill