Re: [APD] hosed!

I think the concern to the RV industry is that these water supply
hoses are often connected semi permanently (3 - 6 months at a time).
The water in the hose is often just sitting there and the hose is
exposed to extended periods of sunlight and heat.  Hot water contained
in a hot hose for hours at a time creates a much greater opportunity
for leaching of many chemicals as well as rapid deterioration of the
hoses.  Our very short time use of hose to move cool water presents a
much lower risk of leaching nasty chemicals from the hose.  OTOH, I
use a 50 length of medical grade tubing, obtained from my bro-in-law
from work.

Doug