Re: [APD] Breeding Fish in "Sterile" Environments

Bill D wrote:
> So whether "sterile" or "dirty" depends on your objectives as a breeder.

I often wonder if some store-bought fish seem so delicate because of the
sterile breeding conditions. Just like studies have shown that children
that grow up in relatively sterile environments have more allergies,
asthma, and disfunctioning immune systems, I imagine the same is true
with fish.

I'm sure the economics are on the side of sterile breeding tanks, but
the economics only have to get the fish to survive until they get to the
customers' home.

--
Jerry Baker