Re: [APD] Odnos (2)

S. Hieber wrote:
> So either of these conditions could have been the reason
> installing a GFCI led to circuit shut-down.

I didn't investigate as the wiring was not mine. All I know is that
there were only two wires in the box when I removed the "normal" plug, I
hooked up the GFCI and when I pressed the button all the other sockets
in the room died too. I just assumed that it was wired in series. I
don't know how else it could have worked that way.

--
Jerry Baker