Re: [APD] Odnos (2)

Either  steel conduit asking as ground or a very old wiring
job without a ground. Either way, a GFCI will still detect
faults if they exist.

Most likely the GFCI tripped due to a fault condition,
thereby cutting power to all sockets downstream. The entire
house-circuit runs through the GFCI sensor circuits, but
all the plug-ins are still in parallel.

sh