[APD] Re:Erik's reply to my comments about quotes and other stuff

Erik:

Thanks for the explanation.  I had no idea that a server could put stuff like
that with your e-mail, and I didn't realize that it was standard to put other
stuff with your signature.  I am not familiar with outlook, but isn't there a
way to reply to someone without repeating the entire original message?   I
know that I have seen it done, but I don't know if the person was using outlook.

 Sincerely, Carol