[APD] Re: religion

Religious context is very acceptable on the APD, as long as it's "Plant religion."
Born to the river Nile, set adrift amongst the aquatic plants...........
Al-GAI is but another name for Satan...........
Brother Steve the Baptist saved me and baptized me in the flowing waters of the River Ichnetucknee........
Come to plant fest and get saved:-) By an Evolutionist that believes in God no less:-)
Water is a tad cold though.
Come sit in the pews at the AGA meeting.......

Regards,
Tom Barr